Makes: 2 skinny tarts
Is: perfect for spring/summer berry crops
- ~13 oz. lemon curd (if you have a used Bonne Maman jar, it fills one of these)
- ~13 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 2 pre-made 9″ graham cracker crusts
- 1 can or tub of whipped cream (I used a 7 oz. aerosol can)
- 2 cartons of fresh fruit, washed and patted dry (I used blackberries and blueberries)
- In a large bowl, whip lemon curd and mascarpone cheese using a fork or whisk until combined.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crusts, use spatula to level.
- Spray or dollop whipped cream on top of filling, again using spatula to level.
- Place or carefully arrange berries on top.
- Serve right away (it will be slightly pudding-like), or refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm, then slice and serve.
You don’t really need to be exact with your measurements for lemon curd and mascarpone cheese. For more lemon filling, simply increase the amount of lemon curd and mascarpone cheese, maintaining a ratio of 1:1. Because the filling is already quite tart, be careful of making a tart that’s too acidic to eat.